The Domra story begins with Domenic Guerra, a general contractor, who founded the company in 1989. Domenic puts his heart, strength and courage into all of the projects he undertakes, and is supported by a dedicated team. Integrity and devotion are the basis upon which the enterprise was built and these are the values that are characteristic of our company today.
Since 1998, and over the years, Domenic’s three children have successively joined the team and acquired shares in the company to ensure continuity of his values. Today, Gianni Guerra, Domenic’s eldest son is the President of Domra. His brother Louis, a carpenter and site technician, as well as his sister Sabrina, who is responsible for the administrative aspect, work by his side as senior associates. Mr. Domenic Guerra officially retired from the company in 2012 but continues to serve as an advisor. No one could dream of a better special advisor, a role he has held since 2006, with great pride. His leadership and guidance ensures continued high quality standards and success.Current objective
It is quite clear for the three young administrators that their objective is to follow in Dominic’s footsteps, while finding their own way.
They aim to:
- • Deliver projects with the same incomparable quality, born from the family’s passion for the trade.
• Accomplish each task with the utmost of honesty and clarity — values driven by Domenic Guerra.
• Show the same unwavering devotion towards our clients, a condition that is essential to the common success of all partners involved.
- 1989 : Founding of Domra by Domenic Guerra.
- 1998 : Gianni Guerra, the owner’s eldest son, joins the enterprise.
- 2003 : Sabrina Guerra, the owner’s daughter, joins the company.
- 2004 : Gianni becomes a Domra shareholder.
- 2006 : The second Guerra child, Louis, joins the enterprise.
- 2012 : Sabrina and Louis also become shareholders.
- 2012 : Domenic Guerra officially retires from the company and continues to act as special advisor, a position he has assumed since 2006.